AGUERO: I WANT TO STAY WITH CITY


Sergio Aguero has reiterated his desire to stay at Manchester City and says he will be holding contract talks with the club at the end of the season.
Guardiola and City have stated they want the Argentine to stay at the club, but the striker says they’ve not told him this.
Aguero’s spot on the team was up for debate when Jesus started playing before him, however, since the new signing got injured he has resumed his role at the club.
Aguero, who is contracted until 2020, said on Spanish radio station Onda Cero: “I have three months to give my best and, as I always said, in June it will be seen.
“One thing is that the club officially says it and another thing is to tell me. My intention is to stay. The club can say what it wants but in June they will have to meet with me.”
He added: “It is a breakthrough for the club to say that but I do not want to think about what will happen to my future.
“I hope that in June we can achieve some title which is the most important thing and then we will see.”
 www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.

FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT

AGUERO: I WANT TO STAY WITH CITY AGUERO: I WANT TO STAY WITH CITY Reviewed by Unknown on 9:46:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.