BELLEW READY TO CLAIM GLORY


Tony Bellew says he is now in London to claim his glory, as his grudge fight against David Haye draws ever closer.
The two boxers have made their hatred for each other. The build up between the pair has been peppered with heated words and they exchanged more at a press conference on Monday.
Bellew is now in London for the fight that will happen on the 4th of March at The O2 Arena.
“I’m now here to collect and claim my glory and I will get it on Saturday night,” said Bellew.
“I’ll enjoy these next few days. I have come to see my brother who lives in London. I will spend a bit of time with family and a few friends and chill.
“I have been here and done it before. I have been to this place many times before. It is a happy stomping ground for me and it will continue to be a happy stomping ground on March 4.
“We are at the business end of the deal. It’s as simple as that, business now. It’s all about the preparation and getting it right, tapering it off and finishing it now.
“The hard work has been done and we are at the business end now and I can’t wait.”
 www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.

FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT

BELLEW READY TO CLAIM GLORY BELLEW READY TO CLAIM GLORY Reviewed by Unknown on 4:43:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.