IBRAHIMOVIC: MOURINHO WAS RIGHT TO ASK MORE OF THE STRIKERS


Jose Mourinho criticised his forwards for their performance against Anderlecht and Ibrahimovic says his manager was right to do so.
Mkhitaryan scored the opener in the first half, before Anderlecht got back into the fixture with a late equaliser.
Ibrahimovic admits he was tired and should have killed off the game in the first half and accepts the criticism from the Portuguese.
“I think he was right in this matter,” said Ibrahimovic. “I wasn’t feeling good in the sense of I was feeling tired but it is not an excuse because I still had to do much more and much better than I did.”
“I speak for myself and it was not a good performance,” Ibrahimovic continued. “We’ve played many games and I’ve played in almost all of them.
“But we have one month to go, we are still grinding, still pushing because we have the Europa League and the end of the Premier League. We fight for it.”

www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.


FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT

IBRAHIMOVIC: MOURINHO WAS RIGHT TO ASK MORE OF THE STRIKERS IBRAHIMOVIC: MOURINHO WAS RIGHT TO ASK MORE OF THE STRIKERS Reviewed by Unknown on 11:19:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.