‘Flora My Flawa’ Is Not About My Girlfriend – Davido(Video)


Davido revealed that his hit single ‘Flora My Flawa” isn’t about his girlfriend as against the general believe of the masses.
He made this known via an Interview with HipTv, he stated almost all his songs are Love songs and so we can’t pick a particular one and say it’s about Chioma.
Though there’s a song dedicated for her in his forthcoming album, Davido reveals.
Watch video below:

A post shared by HipTv (@officialhiptv) on

www.9jasquare.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.

FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at info9jasquare@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT 
‘Flora My Flawa’ Is Not About My Girlfriend – Davido(Video) ‘Flora My Flawa’ Is Not About My Girlfriend – Davido(Video) Reviewed by Unknown on 1:33:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.