I DIDN’T LIE TO MY BABY MAMA, I TOLD HER I WASN’T READY FOR MARRIAGE. I’M STILL NOT READY – TIMAYA


Timaya has again allay the worries of his fans about any marriage plans for now. This, he did in a chat with Saturday Beats. He said: “I am not getting married soon. My life is a journey. My career is my journey.
I didn't lie to my baby mama when she was pregnant; I told her I wasn't ready to get married. I never said I wasn't going to get married. But at the moment, I am not ready.
When she told me she was pregnant, I accepted the pregnancy. She told me she hoped I wasn't going to be like other musicians who had kids from different women. I told her no. My two kids are from same woman. I know what I am doing.”

www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.

FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at inioduisang@ymail.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT


I DIDN’T LIE TO MY BABY MAMA, I TOLD HER I WASN’T READY FOR MARRIAGE. I’M STILL NOT READY – TIMAYA I DIDN’T LIE TO MY BABY MAMA, I TOLD HER I WASN’T READY FOR MARRIAGE. I’M STILL NOT READY – TIMAYA Reviewed by Unknown on 2:21:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.