PHYNO CONFIRM AS GAY, PICTURE-PROOF


For years now, these celebrities have battled so much to refute the gay rumours that have seriously been trailing them. Despite their efforts, the rumours keep escalating. The media and blogs are filled with gay rumours about these celebrities.

As a matter of fact, none of the people carrying the rumours has any concrete proof that any of these celebrities are actually gay. So they are likely mere rumours

Popular Nigerian rapper and producer, Chibuzo Nelson Azubuike popularly known as Phyno cleared the air on rumours surrounding an alleged picture of him kissing a guy at a club sometime ago, and we’re not paraphrasing what he said at all. While speaking to Tribune about it he said:

“The only thing that was in my head when I saw the picture was where did this happen. I said back then that a gangstar like me could not have been involved in something like that. The fact is that, I am not a gangstar and I don’t want people to see me in that light. I think I am too serious and cool for that kind of thing. People say I am gay. Tha’s laughable because these same people reported some time ago that I impregnated a girl. So you can see that these things don’t work together. My life is all about entertainment, as long as the people are happy about what they read, I am happy too”.

www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.

FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT

PHYNO CONFIRM AS GAY, PICTURE-PROOF PHYNO CONFIRM AS GAY, PICTURE-PROOF Reviewed by Unknown on 3:42:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.