I HAVE WON ALL THE AWARDS, I NO DEY SING AGAIN – DAVIDO (WATCH VIDEO)


DMW boss, David Adeleke says he is tired of doing music! Did you hear that? OBO says he is done with music!!!
Just few hours after celebrating his father’s 60th birthday, pop singer, Davido, fondly called ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ O.B.O, gave us another shocking hint concerning his music career.
So Davido goes on a rant on SnapChat on how much of a rich kid he is and that he has made enough money out of music.
“we are rich, am not doing music again. Davido quits music! We no need am, I no dey do show again. After all, I have all awards, I no want again.”
“We are too rich,” he said.
Well, if you’re still in doubt watch the clip below. What do you make out of it? It must be an obvious joke, right?
Watch Video Below;


www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.

FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT

I HAVE WON ALL THE AWARDS, I NO DEY SING AGAIN – DAVIDO (WATCH VIDEO) I HAVE WON ALL THE AWARDS, I NO DEY SING AGAIN – DAVIDO (WATCH VIDEO)  Reviewed by Unknown on 4:19:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.