XHAKA: ARSENAL CRITICS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT


Granit Xhaka doesn’t sound all too happy with his critics in the British media, as he says they make him look like an idiot.
The former Borussia Mochengladbach captain joined Arsenal in the summer for £35 million and even though he has gone on to score three goals in 33 appearances, he has missed seven matches due to suspension having being sent off twice.
Xhaka’s acquisition has been compared to that of Kante at Chelsea and his performances have been used to highlight Arsenal’s poor performances.
But Xhaka told 24 Heures: “What has really touched me is the source of the criticism and the form of it.
“They were not from my club, but from former players who do not know me or Arsenal.
“People who know nothing about how I play have attacked me and made me out to be a foolish idiot!”
After Xhaka’s second dismissal of the season against Burnley, for a rash tackle on Steven Defour, Wenger admitted the Swiss midfielder is “not naturally a great tackler”, but hailed his other abilities.
“Arsene Wenger could not have given me a bigger confidence boost,” Xhaka added. “After two weeks of working away from the team, he came to me and said: ‘You will play.'”
“Such a sending off, depending on circumstances, could change a career. The coach could have just as easily kicked me while I was down.”
 www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.


FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT 
XHAKA: ARSENAL CRITICS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT XHAKA: ARSENAL CRITICS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT Reviewed by Unknown on 10:26:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.