I REMAIN LOYAL TO WENGER SAYS BELLERIN


Hector Bellerin has been constantly linked with leaving Arsenal, but the spaniard insists he remains loyal to Wenger.
The 22-year-old recently signed a long-term extension at Arsenal, but has still been linked with a return to Barcelona.
Bellerin has not ruled out returning to his hometown club, but says he owes his career to Wenger and is not interested in leaving at the moment.
He told Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo: “The loyalty to this person is worth more than money, it’s something very important to me. That he’s there carries a lot of weight for me.
“Any player would be flattered by interest from Barca. It’s the best club in the world and that is very nice.
“The fact that I grew up in the Barca academy also makes this a bit more special, although for now I’m focused on these games and on the season and the rest will come later.
“When I left Barca my idea was not to return, because my exit was a little complicated.
“Just as other players who leave saying they will return, I went to live an adventure in England, to try to be a footballer and not return.
“I left Barcelona because I felt the club did not have faith in me, I didn’t feel valued. I was disillusioned.
“But you don’t know what the future holds and you cannot close any doors.”
As for interest from City, he added: “I know there was interest. It’s flattering that a coach like Pep Guardiola thinks of me. That’s a sign that I’m doing things well.
“It’s very nice that there are several big clubs interested in me, but if one of them is Barca then it’s special.”
 www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.


FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT

I REMAIN LOYAL TO WENGER SAYS BELLERIN I REMAIN LOYAL TO WENGER SAYS BELLERIN Reviewed by Unknown on 10:28:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.