LINDELOF TALKS ABOUT MANCHESTER UNITED INTEREST


Victor Lindelof has spoken about Manchester United’s interest in him, insisting he is committed to Benfica.
The Swede was Mourinho’s main target in January, but the 22-year-old opted to sign a deal that’ll keep him at Benfica till 2021.
And with Lindelof aware of Manchester United’s interest in him, he doesn’t have any interest in leaving Benfica.
“It feels good that I extended my stay [at Benfica] by one year,” Lindelof told Expressen. “I enjoy playing for the club and feel I evolve every day there. It was an easy choice.
“Both parties were very happy and they wanted to give me a sign that they are satisfied with what I’ve done there.
“Much has been written [about Manchester United] but it’s nothing I have focused on. I have always focused on what was important to me and that’s the team [Benfica]. That [the rumours], makes no difference to me.”
“As I’ve said I’ve been thriving at Benfica and that’s where the focus has been. A lot has been written and I’ve said nothing, I’ve been focused.”
Questioned on whether a summer departure could be on the cards, Lindelof said: “I have a long contract at Benfica and I’m thriving there. It’s a big club and I’m developing every day. I’m only 22 years old and there is no stress [to push through a move].”
 www.angle909ja.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.


FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at angle909ja.com@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT

LINDELOF TALKS ABOUT MANCHESTER UNITED INTEREST LINDELOF TALKS ABOUT MANCHESTER UNITED INTEREST Reviewed by Unknown on 10:34:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.